Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pencil and Eraser

mom,I luv you so much :)


Pencil: I'm sorry....
Eraser: For what? You didn't do anything wrong.
Pencil: I'm sorry cos you always getting hurt bcos of me. Whenever I made a mistake, you're always there to erase it. But as you make my mistakes vanish, you lose a part of yourself. You get smaller and smaller each time.
Eraser: That's true. But I don't really mind. You see, I was made to do this. I was made to help you whenever you do something wrong. Even though one day, I know I'll be gone and you'll replace me with a new one, I'm actually happy with my job. So please, stop worrying. I hate seeing you sad. :)

I found this conversation between the pencil and the eraser very inspirational. Parents are like the eraser whereas their children are the pencil. They're always there for their children, cleaning up their mistakes. Sometimes along the way... they get hurt, and become smaller (older, and eventually pass on). Though their children will eventually find someone new (spouse), but parents are still happy with what they do for their children, and will always hate seeing their precious ones worrying, or sad.




************************************




Ibu,dulu aku pernah bertanya sendiri didalam gelap..Ape beza sebutir air bening dihujung daundengan sebutir debu pada dinding kusam?Dulu,tiada siapa yang boleh memberikan jawapan.tidak ada.Hari ini aku menemukan sendiri jawapannya.Sama sekali tidak ada bezanya...kedua-duanya sama-sama tanda kekuasaanNya.Kedua-duanya sama-sama mensucikan,walau hakikat dan fikzikalnya jelas berbeza.

Ibu,dulu aku pernah sendiri bertanya dalam sesak...apakah bezanya tahu atau tidak tahu? Apakah bezanya kenal atau tidak mengenal? Apa bezanya ada atau tiada? Apa bezanya sekarang atau kelmarin,satu jam lalu, satu minit lalu,satu detik lalu? Dahulu tiada yang boleh memberi jawapan.Hari ini aku tetap tidak tahu begiru banyak potongan pertanyaan.Tapi tidak mengapa,setidaknya aku tetap boleh melihat,mendengar dan terus berfikir.Ada banya yang belum.tepatnya membutakan diri,menulikan kepala atau membebalkan hati....

Moga bonda disayangi Allah








No comments: