Wednesday, October 13, 2010

please don't read this entry

should'n post this entry
but dunno why
now i do it!
so for those who enter to this site
please ignore this post
please
im so tired..
sooo tired wif myself


Allah please help me.
i'm never feel that im necessary in everywhere
in anywhere
never feel that im necessary by sumone
by anyone


I felt so hurt
wif my self
im tired to live my life
im tired to do my besttt
im aware bout it but i still like that
still here
still in the old cndtion

I was an irresponsible girl
I was a lonely girl
I was a mysteriuos girl
I was a undefined girl

and now
I still an irresponsible girl
I still a lonely girl
I still a mysteriuos girl
I still a undefined girl

im tired.
so tired
soooooooo tired

im tired to do my best
to be a new one
to be a a new aisyah
to live my life
to be a new servant

that more responsible
to myself
to other
to them

but wherever I want to do that
I'll fall
fall to my old
my old condition

im tired!
so tired!
i'm never feel that im necessary in everywhere
in anywhere
never feel that im necessary by sumone
by anyone

im never do my responsble perfecly
cuz im never feel that im necessary
by them
by anyne

I was an undefined girl
and now i still an undefined girl
undefined in everything

im tired wif myself
i dunno who am I

Please aisyah
wake up.
Indeed, Allah hate anyone
who despair with theirselves

please wake up!
please remember that
He will not give any test to His servant
outside of their ability

please Aisyah,
please..
im tired wif you
soooo tired
please be more rational
in everything
in everywhere

please remmber that
Muhasabah itu baik
tapi lebih baik lagi
jika muhasabh itu
disusuli dengan kemahuan utk berubah

Allah
help me
-_-"
T_T

.....................................................
..........................................
.................................
......................
...............









1 comment:

rfyam said...

dear aisyah..u never alone. Allah always there for u, just by ur side. :)

"Live your life with the undoubted faith with Allah swt" - just like the theme of your blog rite. :))