Friday, June 11, 2010

Allah's love ( Part 1 )



it is easy question to answer why I love Allah and Islam
but the difficult question to answer is :
Why Allah loves me ?

I love Allah because he loves me
whoever and whatever i am,
he loves me either i am ugly or sweet,
either i am strong or weak,
eother i am successful or failure,
either i am healthy or sick...

He gives not because he needs me to love Him,
not because he needs me to give back
and not even because i worth to take

but the only reason that He gives me is
His LOVE AND MERCY

Now the question that i can't answer is
why does He always love and caring with us?
even we are nothing comparing to Him....

now,please read this hadeeth and see how much tender,caring and loving Allah are...

the Prophet Muhammad said that Allah in the jedgement day will ask : Oh the son of Adam (the human being) : I was sick and you didn't visist me ?
the man will say : how would I visit you and you are the lord of the worlds?
Allah will say : didn't you know that one of men got sick, and you didn't visist him.If you visited him you would find me with him..
Allah will say : oh son of Adam,i asked you for food and you didn't feed me
man will say : how can i feed you and you are the lord of the worlds?
Allah will say : didn't you know that one of the men was hungry and you didn't give him food.If you fed him you would find me with him.
(Saheeh Muslim : 4661)


be continue,insyaAllah...

No comments: