Thursday, March 25, 2010

Blogger Awards

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

Assalamualaikum..

I was got this Awards recently and actually i don't k ow what is the funtion of this Awrads..however,thanks to the sender..

This Awards come with tasks that I must do..(hm..leceh la..)


First task that i must do..

1.Thank and link the person that gave you the award.

thanks to saudara Ameen Muslim for given me this Awards =)

[ AmEEnMusLIm ]

Second task :

2. Pass this award onto 15 bloggers you've recently discovered and think are fantastic.

green_pearls91

Tarbiahku


Sharing is Sharing

Luahan Rasa Bicara Hati

Purple on Book


Yesterday Will Never Return

Sekadar Renungan

Kembara Ilmu

Cahaya Senja

(and I just pass it onto 9 of bloggers..)

Third task :

3. Contact said Blogs and let them know they've won the award

I will do that - insya Allah

Last task :

4. State 7 things about yourself.

myself?

erm..I did'nt like to intoduce myself here,so that,i just write 2 things of me here

1.my name is Aisyah

2.student of KTD

-Finish-
(Rest mood)






No comments: