Wednesday, November 11, 2009

THE SIMPLE PURPOSE-FROM ME

Honestly,I didn't have a time to do this (create new post)... moreover the final examination is become so close...but when i remember that everyone have 24 hours per day,why should i think like that?

hm...

sometimes,i think that i didn't want to update my blog anymore but when i remember that this is not just an aSsingment but also the trust from Allah..(Amanah dari Allah)...

i'm never accept this as an assigment but i think that's a some field to spread something... so my purpose here to spread anything about the truth..about the reality of us as a slave...as a muslim...as a mu'min...(even my post here is not so good)

Hope He accept anything that we do as an Ibadah...

InsyaAllah...

My Rabb has commad me to do nine things :

1.to be sincere at all times,in my exterior and interior,overthly and inside,privately and public.

2.to observe justice in All times.in agreeable or disagreeable times,in happiness and in anger

3.to take the middle path wherever i am very poor or exteremely wealthy

4.to forgive the person who opress me

5.to connect with the person who cut his relationship with me

6.to give to the one who does nit give me

7.to my conversation to be the zikr of Allah

8.to make my silence to be that contemplation and reflection

9.to make my glance to be an ibrah(taking lesson from what i see)

I must strive to attain such this character so that i can enjoin good and forbid evil effectively..

INSYAALLAH...


No comments: