Saturday, October 17, 2009

JUST ACCEPT AND WAIT

JUST ACCEPT AND WAIT

Everything that Allah gives you-accept it with full of your willing. Even sometimes, that is something that you don’t like, just accept it with full of your will…

…because why?

……because Allah loves you.He know what is the best for you more than you know about it.

وَهُوَ كُرْهٌ لَّكُمْ وَعَسَى أَن تَكْرَهُواْ شَيْئًا وَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ وَعَسَى أَن تُحِبُّواْ شَيْئًا وَهُوَ شَرٌّ لَّكُمْ وَاللّهُ يَعْلَمُ وَأَنتُمْ لاَ تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٢١٦﴾


"...though it is hard for you. But it may be that a thing is hard upon you though it is (really) good for you, and it may be that you love a thing while it is bad for you. Allâh knows (all things) while you do not know."

(Al Baqarah,2 ; 216 )

In our life,we just can plan something but Allah will decide it for us because HE always know what is the best for us.

In my life, I have many things that I was plan to do.I was plan to take a Syariah Course at other college but finally,He put me here in Science Computer-Multimedia course.something that I never think to do in my life but I just accept it and wait.wait for anything that He plan to me for my future even sometimes I feel so hard to stand in this field.

Here,he put me together with someone ‘hyperactive roommate’.first time I meet her,I can’t accept her because of her attitude.she’s not bad but her attitude is like an hyperactive children.someday, I think hardly,why Allah choose me to stay here,in my room,with her.my hyperactive roommate?

I find He sign of love in Quran and I found something in Surah AL-Mu’minun, 23 ; 115

أَفَحَسِبْتُمْ أَنَّمَا خَلَقْنَاكُمْ عَبَثًا

"`Did you then think that We had created you without purpose..."

Here I think,Allah will not create anything without any aim,without any purpose and without any reason. Everything that He create is have their own advantage,have their own reason and that’s also same like my hyperactive roomate.Allah was create her,put her together with me in the same room with some reason and some purpose that I am never feel and see right now but I am sure that one fine day later,I will know about it.

Every day,I try to close myself with her. I try to understand her and finally I found something. She have a pure in heart and she have a big sensitivity about Islam.one day, I got some advice from her

“Aisyah,don’t you say something that you never do because it is can broke your relationship with Him and can give you the sin”

Thanks Allah,you was give me someone that can remind me about it.

Here,I also made with new friend ; samirah,afiqah and mardhiah.one day,I think that why Allah choose them asa my friend here?first,because they is my classmate.second. I think Allah want they to be something that can improve myself.

One day,I was got a negative comment from them…

Samirah :

“you is so shceme”

“sometimes you want us to follow what that you want”

Afiqah :

“you are seldom to smile”

“you like to invite me study when I am don’t have any mood to study.huhu”

Mardhiah :

“sometimes,you like shceme”

I accept all of their comment and I change it to positive.am I shceme?oh no!...if I am shceme since in my primary school,maybe I will not here. I just change my self to be someone like shceme(because I don’t want to continue my bad attitude in my primary school-we need to change,right*)…

everyday, I will invite them to coming to the class before lecturer coming and I also always invite them to be the first in everything.samirah says that sometimes I want them follow anything that I want but actually I just give my opinion and all of that is up to them either they want to accept or not.

Afiqah says that I am seldom to smile.hahaha…so funny.InsyaAllah I will change it ( but should we smile along the time?should we smile to the guy?that not our mahram?*let’s think about it)

In our life,we need to think about anything done around us and we need to change to be better than now.we need to remember that Allah will not do something for nothing. Everything that He do for us,for our life,and for anything around us is have their own purpose and their own reason.

Once again remember,Allah know ourself more than we know about our self.He always know which one is better for us.in fact,He is so close to us so,TRY TO KNOW MUCH ABOUT HIM

NO LOVE is BETTER THAN HIS LOVE for US

*so,thinking hardly about it*

No comments: